- ARES TP-733 Strapping Head
- Uses the latest German-made DC brushless motor to provide the highest levels of accuracy and reliability. Compact design greatly minimizes the number of moving parts and reduces maintenance costs.
- SIEMENS PLC AND HMI
- Provides quick and easy adjustments, operating instructions, troubleshooting guides, and real-time sensor display.
- Floating Head
- Equalizes tension around the package to optimize strap performance.
- Feed Straps at any Height
- The strapping head does not need to return to “home position” for strap feeding. This greatly increases the efficiency for each strap cycle.
- Friction Weld Sealing Technology
- Guaranteed reliable joint and high sealing efficiency for both PET and PP strapping.
- Free Access to Strap Guides
- Quick access to the strap guides without using any tools. Maintenance-friendly design.
- All Electric Driven Design
- No air consumption required.
- Strap End Ejector
- End of strapping is automatically ejected from the inlet for strap feeding. Easy to clean the ends of strapping and prepare machine for the next strapping coil.
- Adjustable Sealing and Cooling Time
- Two parameters that are easy to adjust, guaranteeing high sealing efficiency.
- Adjustable Speed for Strapping Head Movement
- The ascent and decline speed of strapping head can be adjusted between 70 – 200 mm/sec (2.75 – 7.87 in/sec) to prevent damage on packages.
- Excellent Package Top Detection
- Sensor and detection plates ensure the strapping head stops precisely to prevent damage when it touches the package.
- Dual Channel E-Stop
- This provides an additional emergency stop circuit loop to ensure the E-Stop operation if either loop is invalid. Ensuring the safety of your packaging process.
- Lower tension range (200 – 1,200 N)
- Light tower with low strap sensor
- Air conditioner for electric control cabinet
- Uplifted support
- Adding underfeed channel
- Suitable for mixed package types and sizes. Switch between lance and underfeed channels automatically.
- Automatic self-adjusting strapping height for next package
- 1600 mm (W) x 1650 mm (H)
|Capacity||Up to 63 pallets / hour (double pallet straps)|
|Strap Type||PET and PP Strapping|
|Strap Width||9 mm, 12 mm, 15.5 mm, or 19 mm|
|Strap Core Size||406 mm|
|Tension Range||1,100 – 3,200 N (Standard)
200 – 1,200 N (Optional)
|Minimum Package Size||350 mm (W) x 300 mm (H)
13.7 in (W) x 11.8 in (H)
|Electrical Requirements||220V, 380V, 400V, 415V, 50/60 Hz, 3 PH|