TYCOON® XTend Sigma Teufelberger strapping is the highest quality, machine grade strapping in the world. It runs smoothly through standard Signode® brand strapping machines and hand tools without requiring any modifications. TYCOON® XTend Sigma strapping is a member of our TYCOON® XTend family and offers you the same benefits. XTend formula strapping is ideal for extremely demanding heavy duty applications in sectors such as building supplies, wood and timber, metals, and baling, and make no compromises when it comes to the safety and stability of your packaging.
- zero compromises!
- the highest quality strapping with the most competitive pricing
- enhanced strap retention
- increased edge strength to handle any jagged corners
- free from shock splitting – improved characteristics with regard to shock splitting, even at low ambient temperatures
XTended Shock Reserve
- increased shock reserve
- this strapping is capable of absorbing even extremely high shock loads ideal combination of high breaking strength and 16% elongation
- increased welding joint strength
- higher welding joint strength, even at low ambient temperatures
- fewer outliers
- better performance with identical dimensions!
- Upgraded manufacturing technology, an improved raw material process, and, most of all, a new formula including a patented additive form the basis for the new generation of TYCOON® XTend strapping products. A leap in performance in our new green.
- also available in jumbo coils!
- Our XTend polyester strapping is available in different jumbo versions and offers you significantly more meters per coil. Not only does this reduce the number of required coil changes, but it also enhances the cost-effectiveness of your application.
Also, our XTend polyester strapping has been certified and approved by the AAR (Association of American Railroads) for open top rail transport (Open Top Loading Rules). In the NAFTA zone, securing cargo on railroad wagons by means of strapping is permitted only with this special printed and highly tear resistant strapping. AAR marking is applied on the strapping by using our HQ Inkjet printing process.
Contact Us Today to speak with one of our packaging experts to identify the perfect strapping for your business applications.
|16 - 32 mm||0.80 - 1.50 mm||406 x 148 mm|
406 x 155 mm
406 x 185 mm
406 x 250 mm
406 x 300 mm
|500 - 1,800 kg||Embossed/Smooth|
|5/8'' - 1-1/4''||0.030 - 0.060''||16'' x 6''|
16'' x 6''
16'' x 17.5''
16'' x 10''
16'' x 12''
|1,100 - 4,000 lbs.||Embossed/Smooth|
Also available in jumbo coil configurations:
|Jumbo-H||Jumbo-V||SUPER Jumbo-V||MEGA Jumbo-V||Ultra Jumbo-H|